Тема: 2015 Brest Bike Festival International

Dear friends!
Important information for visiting Brest Bike Festival International in 2015!!!
For our friends we are providing visa support as an invitation for a visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus. To do this, you must send a request to Elena Zelezinskaya gwcby.interrep@gmail.com. GoldWing Club Members are in the priority. To obtain extra information for English-speaking friends +375 297958336 Elena Zelezinskaya or brestbikefest@yandex.ru

Re: 2015 Brest Bike Festival International

Hello Friends!!!! My name is Elena. I'm Interrep of GoldWing Club of Belarus. I'm admin of this group for English-speaking riders. I will answer all your questions and help you to solve all matters about attending our event. At the same time you can call me
+375 29 795 83 36 or write an email gwcby.interrep@gmail.com   Hope to see all of you at BBFI-2015!!!!!

Tickets will be sold at the entrance 2015 Brest Bike Festival International of the camp «Орлёнок». This will be a single ticket for all days of the event. It costs 300,000 Belarusian rubles. Payment only in national currency of Belarus. Currency exchange will be organized in the exchange office at the entrance to the camp.

The ticket price will be the same, regardless of the date of purchase and the time you plan to spend on activities Brest Bike Festival International 2015. The validity of the ticket with 9.00 May 29, 2015 at 14:00 May 31, 2015. For the women, having a driver's license category "A" and the technical passport of the motorcycle, admission is free.